Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 is a turn-based strategy game in which you can build cities and besiege them, train troops and slaughter them, and explore new lands – and crush them under your iron heel. You directly command your armies on the battlefield and aid them with your character’s abilities as well as your own strategy skills. With six unique factions to choose from, each with its own set of buildings and creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 provides gamers with the strategy and detailed graphics that the series has been known for. As you progress through the game your character gains levels of experience that allow him to learn new spells and abilities. All this is set in the magical and enchanting setting of the legendary Might and Magic® universe.
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 is, without a doubt, a worthy installment of the acclaimed series. It stays true to the formula established by the previous parts of the franchise and improves upon it, creating a very entertaining title with a gripping story, an enchanting soundtrack with visuals to match, and very fluid gameplay. If you are a fan of the franchise you will not be disappointed, but if you haven't tried Heroes of Might and Magic® games yet, then this is the perfect place to start.
- Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 Bundle includes Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 and its two expansions: Tribes of the East and Hammers of Fate.
- Thirteen campaigns bring you a deep and engaging strategy experience spanning countless hours in the fantasy world of Might and Magic®.
- Exceptionally high level of immersion achieved through a synergy of beautiful visuals, enchanting music, and smooth gameplay.
© 2006–2007 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Heroes, Might and Magic, Heroes of Might and Magic, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Developed by Nival Interactive.
Goodies: Soundtracks (MP3), Wallpapers, Artworks, Artbook, Map, Avatars, Manuals, Faction Document, Soundstracks (FLAC)
Genre: Strategy - Turn-based - Fantasy
Languages: English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, русский. (Audio + text)
Minimum system requirements:
System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD AthlonTM 1.5 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX® 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
DirectX: 9.0 or higher
Storage: 2+ GB
Sound: Direct X 9.0 compliant
MULTIPLAYER NOTICE: Online servers shut down as of the 6th of October, 2015. Multiplayer is available only through a LAN connection.
- Why buy on lordoftherings-allgamesbuy.com?
- DRM FREE. No activation or online connection required to play.
- Safety and satisfaction. Stellar support 24/7 and full refunds up to 7 days.
- 100% working game or your money back, If you have any further questions don't hesitate to live chat with us directly on our F.B page using the messenger button on the right corner.
- If you have any kind of problem you can live chat with our support team directly on our website by clicking the green or the messenger button at the right corner of the page, we will make sure that you're 100% satisfied with our service and we will do our best to provide anything you might need to make sure you're satisfied from us, thank you!
- Our F.B page link:
- Join our F.B private group community:
- Our company WhatsApp Number:
- +1 (702) 582-7754